The Cambodia Business Coalition on AIDS (CBCA) is the lead organization providing workplace training and management to Cambodiaâ€™s private sector in response to HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, Occupational health and safety (OHS), First aid and Employee health and wellbeing.
CBCA became operational in 2007 and is currently supported by The Garment Manufacturers Association in Cambodia (GMAC); The Cambodian Federation of Employers, Business Associations (CAMFEBA); the Cambodia Chamber of Commerce (CCC); and The Asia Pacific Business Coalition on AIDS (APBCA) and the members of the above associations.
CBCA has also been cooperating with all concerned partners including the government authority, UNs agency, IOs, NGOs in providing the above services. CBCAâ€™s training and education program focuses on building management and employee knowledge about workplace safety and practices leading to improved health outcomes across several areas leading to boosts in productivities and profitability.
The new “Health and Safety Smart Workplace Program” has been developed to suit company needs and resources and will help the company become a â€śSmart Workplaceâ€ť.
Supported by GMAC and in collaboration with relevant authority and specialized institutions CBCA provides the customized training services on:
- Personal Heath Care: Daily Hygiene,
- Nutrition General and Maternal and Child (Food & Water)
- Occupational Safety and Health (OSH)
- Work Improvement for Small and Medium Enterprise (WISE)
- Work improvement for Small Construction (WISCON)
- Work Improvement for Safe Home (WISH)
- HIV/AIDS & STIs program and policy development and implementation
- Tuberculosis prevention education
- Harm minimization: Alcohol, illicit drug)
- First aid & fire drill
- Reproductive and sexual health
- Enhancing disability for improving productivity